Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pictures, Nepal



Some green amidst the brown terrain.


Elder & Sister Rempp, in front of our lunch stop.

A pretty stop for lunch.


Three pretty girls on our way up to two water tanks.


After meeting with the committee and before our trek up to the springs.


At the beginning of our longer trek to the springs.


Don't you wish you were an old woman in Nepal?


Sister Rempp dancing with an old gentleman at the beginning of our trek up the mountain.


My feet hurt.  Aren't we getting too old for this?



Looking back at the group behind me...eventually they all passed me by.  The man in front was my 'personal Sherpa.'

Looking back at where we came from...terraced ancient rice fields.


Kiran helping down to the next level.  I had many helpers...


No comments:

Post a Comment